EAM Reliability and Risk Management - Predict, Prevent, and Profit
To deliver the results that stakeholders demand, today’s companies rely on
every person, part, and process to deliver maximum performance and contribute
to profitability. Increasing the reliability of capital assets is one way to
enhance the organization’s ability to deliver on promises.
Infor's EAM Asset Management solutions help organizations gain visibility into asset performance across the organization. With a clear line of sight, enterprising companies are better able to predict and prevent problems, maintain productivity, comply with regulations, and deliver more profitable results.
Infor EAM and predictive maintenance software helps companies like yours:
- Determine equipment-based maintenance schedules using real data
- Pinpoint unreliable assets, suppliers, and processes
- Predict reliability issues before they happen
- Ensure uptime to deliver on promises to customers
- Document compliance with government regulations
For more than 20 years, Infor has been providing EAM and asset performance management software and services to organizations worldwide, including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500. These proven solutions, backed by domain experts, help companies not only improve asset reliability and reduce risk, but also improve the maintenance, inventory, warranty, and planning functions associated with asset performance management. Infor EAM Asset Management software helps companies like yours effectively address:
- Asset Management—recording data about equipment and property including specifications, warranty information, service contracts, spare parts, purchase date, and expected lifetime.
- Preventive Maintenance—keeping track of preventive maintenance inspections and jobs, including step-by-step instructions or checklists, lists of materials required, and other pertinent details.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics—creating customized reports and analyses that can be used to forecast likely problems in time to prevent them.
- 21 CFR 11 Validation—reducing compliance risk by securing electronic records, approvals, and signatures critical to US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements within the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and personal-care products industries.
- Work Orders—scheduling jobs, assigning personnel, reserving materials, and recording costs.