MRO Purchasing & Parts Optimization
In today’s globally competitive business environment, successful organizations are implementing enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions to help manage, maintain, and maximize their single largest investment — capital assets. Companies lose millions of dollars every year due to insufficient or inaccurate information on inventories filled with obsolete or duplicate stock, and money wasted because of unorganized purchasing and inventory processes.
Godlan, an Infor Gold Channel Partner dedicated to helping companies around the USA maximize the business value of their operations, offers a Parts Optimization service. With Parts Optimization, Godlan helps companies generate substantial savings and increase efficiencies by maximizing inventory data and streamlining the purchasing processes.
Parts Optimization can help your company:
- Eliminate duplicate part numbers from initial data loads of your inventory part numbers
- Reduce the number of Manufacturing & Suppliers in the system
- Require purchases only from preferred suppliers and track non prefer spend
- Reduce stock-outs and maximize uptime
- Save on purchases by consolidating the vendor base
- Build a standardized maintenance, repairs, and operations inventory database