The Infor MP2 Difference
Whether your small- to medium-sized business (SMB) manufactures products such as food, or provides services such as healthcare, you rely on your property, plant, and equipment to ensure quality and profit. But because your IT staff is limited, and your maintenance teams spend much of their time in the field servicing equipment, you need a client/server-based enterprise asset management (EAM) system that's quick to implement, easy to learn, and mobile. That's what you get with Infor MP2.
Infor MP2 is a proven, easy-to-use application that helps SMBs make the most
of their assets. By leveraging Infor's experience, you can efficiently manage
maintenance processes, collaborative workflow, reporting and analysis,
inventory, financial and budget information, logistics, and e-commerce.
You'll be able to view up-to-date location and usage information so you can share assets across sites and between divisions, making your assets more productive. Plus you can quickly access historical costs, performance characteristics, and warranty information associated with assets, and decide whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Available on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft SQL Express, Infor MP2 provides you with an organized, accountable system for effective asset management. You can easily access maintenance and inventory histories as well as get in-depth analysis of equipment reliability, inventory use, and planned maintenance.
Infor MP2 Mobile
Infor MP2 Mobile delivers the configurable processes and information you need to empower asset management employees working remotely.
Unlike other EAM systems, Infor MP2:
- Was developed specifically for small- to medium-sized, asset-intensive organizations.
- Is designed for swift implementation in days, with minimal upfront training and consultation required.
- Is simple for non-IT staff to use and administer.
You'll have the power to:
- Locate your inventory 24x7
- Schedule preventive maintenance
- Manage your equipment and work
- Request and purchase parts
- Predict when your equipment is likely to fail, so you can come up with a backup plan