Plan for Success with Our Approach to Infor EAM Design, EAM Implementation, and EAM Training
To meet the needs of your specific business, we start with battle-tested Infor EAM Asset Management software, then we work with your team to tailor the ultimate solution to your unique needs. Our proven approach to developing and delivering customized EAM training to our clients ensures that professional, tailored material will effectively communicate and teach users how to use new technology — with minimal loss of productivity.
- Comprehensive business process assessment: reviewing existing operations and development of future business process flows
- Data analysis: assess existing data, develop the data structure & hierarchy for the solution and prepare data migration strategy
- Integration analysis: define integration & touch points with other systems, develop technical strategy and interface design
- Phased development & implementations
- Solution design, prototype and build
- Conference Room Pilot to demonstrate solution and gain user acceptance
- Training material development: classroom, user documentation and/or computer based training (CBT)
- System Go-Live and user support
- Post-go-live support: user mentoring and transition to support organization Complete end-to-end business process evaluation and mapping
Our approach incorporates a variety of different mechanisms, from pre-training conference calls to increase awareness and set expectations, all the way through to fully interactive, exercise driven EAM training courses. We conclude with post-training support and mentoring programs.